Unblocked Games 67 is a website specially designed for users to play free games without the hassle of downloading and installation. These are a great source of relaxation and entertainment and are enjoyed by youngsters and adults all over the world.
Unblocked Games 67 is just one in a series of such websites with the same name. There are ancestors of this site like Unblocked Games 66 and there are more after that too. All of them have the same goal-offering their services for free so that people can play online games.
Firstly, we must say, it will not meet your expectations if you want to play a fast-paced HD game like Call of Duty. Unblocked Games 67 mostly hosts an arcade of retro style games but with entertainment galore. So if you are a teenager stuck in school or an adult bored in an office, this site is for you!
Types of Games available in Unblocked Games 67:
There are so many games to choose from. You might be a 9 year old boy or a 19 year old teenager, or maybe even an adult. Do not worry, for this site has something for everyone.
There are arcade games, music games, cooking games, puzzle games, and a lot more. You can just choose the one of your liking from the categories given and head over to the game and start playing it. For youngsters, there are learning games like “Math Lines” and “Word Search” which help in improving their math and vocabulary.
Teens love strategy games like “Bloons Tower Defense 5” and “Realm Grinder” which include making decisions based on strategic thinking. This not only is a great source of entertainment for them but also helps in critical thinking on their part.
For the puzzle lovers, there is always “Sudoku” to turn to after a long day at work. “Solitaire” might also cater to such people while taking breaks on a work day.
There are also sports simulated games for sports lovers, like “Basketball Legends” and games like “Madalin Stunt Cars 2” for action lovers. These are just some of the categories. There are hundreds more.
It is also not necessary for you to be an avid gamer to play such games on this website. There are games ranging over a huge spectrum, starting from ones which suit beginners to ones which cater for experts.
It is to be noted that not all games are designed for everyone. While some might be appropriate for kids, others might be not. There are some games involving violence and gore and kids should not be allowed to play such games. In this case, adult supervision is highly needed. It is always recommended for parents or guardians to monitor kids in these online gaming on a regular basis.
Some of the most popular games played on this website are:
- Running Fred
- Gun Blood
- Trial Bike Epic Stunts
- Drift Hunters
- Bullets and Brains
- Fireboy and Watergirl
- Crash Landing
- Gun Mayhem
- Elastic Man
Why are some games blocked ?
It must be known that school or workplace regulations include blocking or banning certain websites from using. This is done mainly to retain the professional atmosphere in those places and not to get carried away by distractions. While it might seem frustrating at first, it should be kept in mind that it is ultimately done with good intentions at heart.
However, there are some other reasons too why some game websites are kept blocked. Some of these are:
- Bandwidth battles: Workplaces or schools do use high bandwidth networks. But so do these gaming sites. These sites always utilise a lot of high bandwidth, which leads to slower work courses in these workplaces. In order to avoid such problems, some sites are kept at bay.
- Social Security: It is not unknown that gaming sites and such are a source for viruses, phishing scams and malware. These are rampant all across the globe and it provides a very hard time for companies as well. Hence, the avoidance of such sites which might cause terrible harm to you and your company.
- Social relationships: Ardent online gamers tend to be highly invested in time online than in offline interaction. This is very unhealthy and also creates an awkward atmosphere in workplace or school environments. To avoid such things and to promote social interaction, some such gaming sites are banned. Although, this is something that we agree upon too- that face-to-face interaction is always better than online interaction on a regular basis.
- Cybercrime and Cyberbullying: We did discuss about the chances of cyber-crime, but what is cyberbullying? It so happens that in many multiplayer games, situations get heated, which leads to many players behaving in an inappropriate way with their co-players. This leads to cyberbullying, which includes usage of inappropriate words, demeanor, etc. which might affect other players badly.
- Time-sucking black-hole: Playing games and all is fun until it starts stepping into the important stuff in your life. The time for work is limited and once a person starts getting even slightly addicted to games like these, their time flies. Hence, playing such unblocked games might not always be beneficial. it might also lead to losing time.
Pros and Cons of Unblocked Games 67:
Everything has a good and a bad side. It is the same for online gaming as well. There are tons of pros to online gaming, but similarly, there are cons to that as well. Let’s start with the pros first:
- Improves cognitive ability: Online games increase cognitive abilities like visual qualities, hand to eye coordination.
- Improves problem solving skills: All the strategy and decision making games actually help in improve the problem solving skills of those who play them.
- Multitasking: All of these games involve multitasking, hence it is a quality which gets improved and also helps people focus.
- Higher accuracy and productivity: These games mostly help people focus on multiple things at once. Hence, accuracy rates become higher. Also, research has shown that taking breaks and indulging in relaxing games or such actually helps to increase the productivity of work rather than diminishing it. Thus, games have more benefits than meets the eye.
- Prosocial Behaviour: Any person who plays on an online platform and indulges in multiplayer games has to be on formal behaviour since it includes people from many places and backgrounds. This induces a sense of social. There is a notion that games make people anti-social and such, but that is not always the case.
- Attention to detail: People who take part in online games where strategy, logic and details play an important part in moving forward and winning are usually very focused. They have a rampant eye for details and find out mistakes and wrongs very easily.
Yet, there are downsides to this online gaming and Unblocked Games 67 too. The games might be fun and stress-relieving, but they too do have their own share of bad effects. These include:
- First and foremost is that these online games serve as a huge distraction to people who play on these websites regularly. This might lead to inferior productivity, bad reports in a workplace or school. This is definitely something that all of us want to avoid. So, the time spent on such games should be monitored and restricted.
- There is a huge problem addiction to online games that is found in one too many youngsters worldwide. Too much of nothing is okay. Thus, the monitoring of time should be done ardently.
- Behavioural changes might also be observed sometimes, especially in the cases of children. Violent and competitive games change the demeanor of children and teach them wrong lessons in life. This should also be corrected as soon as it comes noticed.
- Online scams are always rampant on these sites. Any player in a frenzy might end up giving their personal details for winning the next level or so. And lo! They enter into a phishing scam which might end up taking advantage of that poor player.
- Getting hacked and attacked by viruses is also not an uncommon scenario for those who access these websites. The pop-ups and push notifications are the gateway to a world of malware which might end up harming your device beyond control.
- A gaming app or website requires a design that runs fast, without the hassle of getting stuck in between. This website hardly ensures that experience. There are enough buses to stop games in between or even boot players out of a certain game entirely. Games also freeze sometimes. and controls lag like anything.This makes for a very bad user experience and people do not find this very attractive.
How to access these sites?
Unblocked Games 67 might not be accessible by you everywhere. This is because, a lot of times, the site remains blocked by the workplace network. In such cases, you have to set up a VPN of your own or use a personal network.
Remember that online games are only a source of entertainment and should be kept that way. Offline interactions, personal growth, productivity- these should always be prioritized before anything else in life.